We Respect Your Privacy
At Advance Booking the security of personal information that we collect is of utmost importance to us.
What kinds of personal information does Advance Booking collect and hold?
- your name, address and other contact details (like your telephone number);
- your email address; your date of birth; your gender;
- transaction details relating to any purchase(s) that you have made with us or that have been made on your behalf;
- credit card details, if you make a purchase with us or choose to have these stored in your online My Account account to make the checkout process faster;
- your My Account username;
- any preferences that you select; and
- any other personal information which may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
Generally, we collect personal information when you:
- make a purchase through our online ticket portal;
- register as a My Account member via our website,
- participate in a Advance Booking survey, competition, promotion or other marketing campaign;
- by subscribing that you wish to receive news, offers or other marketing material from Advance Booking;
- sign up to a waitlist or an event
- make an inquiry or a complaint;
- Have other dealings with us, for example, via social media or in person, over the phone or when you write to us.
- people making a purchase on your behalf;
- third party suppliers and contractors who assist us to operate our business, such as:
- Event promoter; venues; community organisation & marketing and digital services suppliers
Advance Booking may hold your personal information in electronic or hard copy format or a combination of both. This personal information may be combined or linked with other information held about, or which we attribute to, you, including:
- information (personal or otherwise) that we collect from our website and (as described below in relation to “Cookies, Tracking and Advertising”) or from third parties; and We have taken a number of physical, electronic and procedural steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Generally, Advance Booking only uses personal information for the primary purpose for which we have collected it, or for another closely related secondary purpose. Our potential uses of personal information collects to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Advance Booking will only disclose your personal information:
- where we are required to do so by law;
- if the disclosure is permitted under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth); or
- if you have consented to the disclosure.
Cookies, Tracking and Advertising
Sometimes our website site contains links to third party websites, for your convenience and information. When you access a non-Advance Booking website, please understand that Advance Booking is not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. We suggest that you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Access and Correction
Under the Australian Privacy Principles, you have a right to request access to the personal information that Advance Booking holds about you and seek its correction. If you are a My Account member, you are able to access or correct some of your personal information by logging onto our website (www.Advance Booking.com.au)